• Fixed bug when installing games on partitions larger than 512GB.
• Fixed bug when mounting the devices.
• Fixed bug which prevented loading Excite Truck (the game can not be loaded from SD because the game needs to access the music).
• Improved speed of installation.
• Update partitions / channels / VC is not ignored in future installations (in previous versions were copied but the partitions are removed from the partition table and therefore no longer exist).
• Arrangements and various optimizations.
To quote, translated roughly: USB Loader is an application for Nitendo Wii allows you to install and load your backups from a USB storage device.
Kudos to kwiirk for his great job with the EHCI and libwbfs module.
• No longer has the bug of the free space (which marked a great wrong in devices), plus show you the size of the games.
• Also added a possible fix for some games that might not work.
• The "date Bug" on Animal Crossing, Wii Sports and other games that use the date has also been fixed.
The video's caption simply reads: New Wii Application Announcement by Waninkoko and kwiirk.
It seems he only waited for the cIOS-USB_2.0 release to accomplish the job.
It works on the new FW 4.0 but i dont know if it will be the original or the patched one.But im guess it will be the patched one.Also the games first have to be installed onto the usb-hdd (usb-pan?).You could do this with the USB Loader itself.
The Vid shows the loader, a few games booting and running and the installation of a game. Im pretty sure this will be the long awaited software holy grail for some Wii hb users.