- The 2.00 patch for Unreal Tournament 3 is now live on the PlayStation Network. This is the patch that is supposed to include a lot of new stuff, including trophies, split-screen, and the in-game mod browser, amongst other goodies.
The patch was supposed to be delayed until March 19th, but it is up right now.
To quote: The v2.00 patch for Unreal Tournament is live. This is a 93MB patch, which includes trophies!
The previously-reported list of changes, some of which may not be included in this update (ie: Titan mutator, new maps, should be coming as separate DLC):
• 16 environments - four Warfare, three vCTF, six Deathmatch, and three CTF maps - that are new to the PC and PS3 versions
• Three bonus pack maps, CTF-Face, CTF-Searchlight and DM-Morbias
• The namesake Titan mutator, which lets players overwhelm opponents as a 15 foot tall titan, or crush them as a 30 foot tall Behemoth
• Greed and Betrayal, two gametypes that breed new-found fervor throughout the competitive UT3 arena
• Two powerful weapons, the Stinger Turret and Eradicator Cannon artillery
• Two valuable deployables, the X-Ray Field and Link Station
• The Slow Field power-up, a portable version of the Slow Field deployable
• Stealthbender, a new vehicle...