172w ago - VidZone's Head of Production Ben Creasey has revealed today that the exclusive Underworld - Always Loved A Film video is heading to Sony's PS3 entertainment system.
To quote: Do I need to introduce Underworld? I would like to think that I don't. They aren't just the ones that did that one that went "Lager lager lager shouting"; they are producers that have shaped the dance music scene for the last 25 years, albeit with a couple of breaks here and there.
So, we have the exclusive of their new video, Always Loved a Film, and I have to say the whole office is a fan of this video. Imagine footage of your local skate park attendees but with a twist; to find out the twist, well you can probably see from the screen grabs, but get yourself over to VidZone to check... it... out.
The track is from their new album, Barking, which is out on the 13th of September and is destined to be quite a smash with collaborations with everyone from Mark Knight to High Contrast.
255w ago - Remember that retail listing for the Tomb Raider Underworld "Expansion Token Pack" with a January 21st ship date?
Well, you can divert your attention until February 10 when "Beneath the Ashes" - the first of two Xbox 360-exclusive DLC episodes - brings six new costumes, 125 additional achievement points, and some "never-before-seen caverns and age old crypts" to Lara's latest.
The second episode - "Lara's Shadow" - follows on March 10 and, we presume, will feature another 125 achievement points.
The press release curiously avoids any mention of price but - seeing as how the email in our inbox reminded us that "the codes to download this content will be available at GameStop" - we're going to assume that despite managing to botch the date, GameStop's got the $10 per episode asking price right. We've asked an Eidos rep just in case.
* Inability of users to map the mouse buttons.
* Inability of users to map the 'center camera' button.
* Some occasional crash fixes.
* Graphics card stability:
o A change to re-enable use of some graphics card features on ATI hardware, with their latest drivers.
o Progress has been made towards addressing stalling on GeForce 6/7 series hardware.
* Fixed compatibility issues with certain Realtek sound drivers which could cause crashes.
* Autosaves now made for each chapter. Number of save slots is increased to accommodate these.
* Bug with ramp not raising in Xibalba.
* Fixed black screen deadlock when skipping doppelganger cinematic.
* Issue with door lever at Kraken room entrance.
* Occasional control issue during headshot move.