228w ago - Although the patch doesn't appear to be available yet in Europe, the Bionic Commando: Rearmed PS3 Trophy patch is now live via PlayStation Network.
Below are some notes on the patch update and trophy list, to quote:
New "Normal" difficulty setting changes:
• When you die, you respawn at the last solid ground or checkpoint
• The level Albatross B was cut
• The ability to reel out the cable when hanging or swinging to its full length
• If the player swings into a wall, they will no longer disconnect and be thrown away from the wall. Instead, they will keep connected and reel in
• Unlimited lives
Super Joe Machine Gun bug fix:
• When upgraded, the weapon also becomes more powerful in addition to the larger clip
• Fixed for all difficulty levels
• Bronze: Meet the annihilation
Kill all foot soldiers and enemy trucks on a Meet With Enemy sequence
• Bronze: The Emperor's New Clothes
Obtain the Shin Guards, the Bulletproof Vest and the Helmet
• Silver: Private Arsenal
Obtain ever weapon and weapon upgrade
• Bronze: Faster Than a Speeding Bullet
Block 100 projectiles...
230w ago - Today an NISA News Letter came with the confirmation of the Disgaea 3 PS3 trophy patch release date and some sad news to those who have 200+ hours of gameplay...
To quote: The Disgaea 3 Trophy patch will be available on the PSN on July 16th. There are more than 50 trophies you can accomplish! Since Disgaea 3 was developed without the trophy system, your saved data will not be usuable with this Trophy patch.
So make certain you are prepared to give up your current save data in order to challenge yourself to collecting these trophies!
Please read the press release for more details, and see the complete PS3 Trophy List (PDF).