164w ago - Today SCEE's James Gallagher has detailed some recent Red Dead Redemption Hunting & Trading Pack issues that users may be experiencing due to an incomplete PSN upload by Sony.
To quote: It has come to our attention that an incomplete version of the Hunting and Trading DLC for Red Dead Redemption was uploaded to PlayStation Network; we apologise for any inconvenience.
This issue has since been rectified, but anyone that downloaded the pack before it was fixed may be experiencing the following issues:
• Days in game reset
• Missions cannot be started and/or do not reset for retries (user is always told to come back the next day)
• Gang hideouts empty with message to return later
• Some hideouts not recognized as gang hideouts and others say "please come back later"
• Buffalo herd not spawning
• Savvy merchant does not register that you have bought stuff in all gunsmiths
• Herb nodes do not reset and some nodes of all type are empty
• Mission markers gone from map and/or being told to come back after a particular time even after waiting over 24 hours
• The user cannot get back up after falling off a cart during a crash.
• When exiting multiplayer, the game saves but does not return to single-player