- Following up on his previous
revision, PlayStation 3 homebrew developer KW
) has updated PSN Patch to v4.65.10 for PS3 Custom Firmware, which allows users to temporarily disable their CFW, spoof their Console ID and more as detailed below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
- New process to detect the "real" IDPS was added for higher compatibility between different PS3 models (*)
- "Real" and "Current" IDPS are always displayed after CFW has been disabled in any firmware version.
- Reviewed the installation and removal handling for "XMB add-ons for webman".
- Some small user interface adjustments.
- Both psnpatch homebrew app and plugin were updated.
(*) Thanks m16 at Tortuga Cove for the tests made that helped to find the solution.
NOTE: To update psnpatch plugin, stealth extensions or version spoofing, install & run psnpatch homebrew once and follow on-screen instructions.