- Over the weekend Treyarch developer JD_2020
has shared details on their official site (linked above) of the upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops PS3 v1.04 patch.
To quote: Hey PS3 gamers,
We are listening to you and we’ve been busy working on updates based on feedback from the community. We have already deployed a number of updates, and there will be many more to come. Stay tuned right here for all the latest info.
Patch 1.04 is nearing the end of Phase 2 testing. Going into Phase 3 submissions on 12/6.
- Resolved several issues with parties getting disbanded unexpectedly.
- Additional measures to prevent the “Transmission error” and other disconnects. This was most likely to occur with large parties where party members had mixed NAT types.
- Updated handling for UPnP-enabled routers to improve matchmaking conditions where users had strict or moderate NAT types. Also added in-game communications so that all players are aware of their NAT type in the Player Match party lobby.
- Addressed an issue with VOIP icons not appearing when USB headsets were plugged in prior to game launch.
- Prevention of exploit that allowed players to keep custom classes and killstreaks...