- Today apanloco
has released a Spin Pong PS3 homebrew game for PlayStation 3 JailBreak users along with a video of it in action and the source code.
Download: Spin Pong PS3
/ Spin Pong PS3 Source Code
/ [Register or Login to view links]
From the ReadMe file: OVERVIEW
Spin Pong is an fun and addictive 2-player Pong game for PS3, with some interesting physics and stereo sound.
This was coded using only a retail unit, using logging over UDP.
• Use left analog stick up/down to move paddles.
• Press X to signal that you are ready. Both players need to signal ready before game starts.
• Press START to signal that you want a game reset. Both players need to signal wants-reset before game starts.
I built this with the 1.92 SDK on windows with msys. Just do this:
• you now have spinpong.pkg
• install as usual
• For homebrew developers check out Log.h/Log.cpp for code to log over network.
• To view the logs, use: $ socat udp-recv:6160...