- After over 60 pages of forum discussion
, today I present a Tales of Graces F guide and repack tools for those interested in getting it running fully translated on PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW) 3.55, as follows:
What you will need:
- JP release of the game (BLJS10093)
- US release of the game (BLUS30903)
- 15GB of free space recommended
- quickbms (aluigi.altervista.org/quickbms, first link at the top)
- unpack script cpk_ndc.bms (attached)
- repack tools & fixed files - [Register or Login to view links] (~127MB)
- Make a new empty folder somewhere, for example C:/talesfix
- Extract the contents of gracesfix.zip to here.
- You can place quickbms and the script anywhere, they don't have to be in this folder. Extract the zip that contains the bms file too.
- Copy rootR.cpk from the japanese game (BLJS10093/PS3_GAME/USDIR) to here and rename it to rootR_JP.cpk
- Copy map0R.cpk from the american release (BLUS30903/PS3_GAME/USDIR)...