284w ago - Below are two videos courtesy of ricardogroothedde via YouTube and a brief guide on how to use PS3 Emulators with Swap Magic on PS3 for those who still haven't tried.
Another nice guide is also available HERE, among others in our Forums. Check out the SNES (Super Nintendo) and PGEN (SEGA Genesis) videos as follows:
Roughly translated guide:
1. Download the Elf Loader
2. Get an USB pen drive (or PSP) and connect it to your PC
3. In the Root make a folder which is called SWAPMAGIC
4. Copy and Paste the file named ''SMBOOT0.ELF'' into the folder SWAPMAGIC
5. Copy and Paste the folder PSXLOADER to the Root of your pen drive (or PSP)
6. Download one or two of the elf emulators
7. Put the ELF in the folder PSXLOADER
8. We can't give you these files: files LIBSD, XMCMAN en XMCSERV. You'll need to search a bit for them.
9. Put the just downloaded files LIBSD, XMCMAN en XMCSERV in the folder Modules whichs...