- Sony Third Party Production Director Gio Corsi
announced that the Borderlands 2 PS Vita update is out today, which features improved stability and control.
To quote: It's been a few weeks since we launched Borderlands 2 for PS Vita and so far we've been overwhelmed by the community response.
We're happy to announce that title update 1.04 is available today, which should further improve the overall Borderlands 2 PS Vita experience and addresses some of the feedback from you the fans.
• We've worked with Iron Galaxy Studios to improve stability and performance throughout the game, including addressing known issues with audio playback.
• Gyroscopic controls can now be independently inverted. This should ensure that fans of inverted vertical look will also be able to enjoy Gyroscopic aiming as well!
• There are now scaling sliders for rear touch inputs in the Options menu. Many users mapped lesser used actions to the rear touch but reported that in gripping their PS Vita systems, they'd still accidentally trigger those inputs. Users can now scale the input area down to much smaller zones, mitigating this.
• Lastly, we've addressed an issue where players were not notified that their online session had expired, which caused players to incorrectly appear...