- Today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer spacemanspiff
has released OpenSCETool (OSCETool) v0.9.2 which is an open-source clone of the original SCETool followed by the SCETool source code by naehrwert
with details below.
Download: OpenSCETool (OSCETool) v0.9.2
/ SCETool Source Code
To quote: OpenSCETool is a clone of scetool under an open source license. SCETool was reverse engineered and analized to produce this program, and copied his behaivour.
OpenSCETool (OSCETool) Changelogs:
- Fixed rap/rif/idps/act.dat management. Now it works fine.
- Fixed a segfault decrypt some SELFs.
- Added option -p to patch the sys_process_param when signing an ELF. This is the same as applying FixELF.exe before signing.
- Added support to klics.txt. If the klicensee is not specified, it is looked up in the data/klics.txt automatically (only for decrypt).