has updated PSPZX81 today, a Sinclair ZX-81 home computer emulator for PSP.
Download: PSPZX81 v1.1.0 for CFW 3.X
/ PSPZX81 v1.1.0 for FW 1.5
What's new then in this version?
- IR keyboard support !
- Now compatible with custom firmwares 3.x and PSP-slim
- New graphics
- Display and save thumbnail images for each save state
- New render mode (fit height and fit) using GPU
- New psp clock option (it can now run at 133 Mhz)
- New speed limiter function
- Add option to display fps rate
- Add a simple intro splash screen
- Emulator menus reorganization (new menu for settings)
- Add help menu
- Add keyboard change skin option
(you can add your own virtual keyboard images in the graphics directory).
- Multiple keyboard mapping feature (Thanks to Pou-chan)
You can now toggle between three different keyboard mapping settings using
L/R Trigger keys
- Option to prevent the blue led to be displayed when
L or R are pressed
- Support iso8859-1 fonts in print text functions
(might be useful to translate menus...