233w ago - This weekend PS3 Patch 1.40 is available for Sacred 2: Fallen Angel.
Changes include the following, to quote:
New Features • Support for downloadable content has been added
• Trading between two players on the same console is now possible
• Added the 'Find me' option to the leaderboard
Bugfixes • A rare crash was located and fixed
• AI related problems during the final boss encounter were fixed
• The fourth player joining a multiplayer session now correctly gains the 'Group Hug' achievement
• Player characters sometimes were not able to move after teleporting with a mount. This has been fixed.
Additonal Changes • Improved player character responsiveness when using ranged weapons
• Improved player character responsiveness when using the Temple Guardians weapon arm
• Mounts will now appear along with the hero when joining a multiplayer session
• Medium potions will now drop for players of level 40 and above, major potions for players of level 80 and above
• Spiders using their web attack no longer cause graphical errors
• Some minor issues with voice chat and the block list have been fixed
• Some graphical issues with the world map have...
255w ago - Sacred 2: Fallen Angel is an Action RPG with a rich story that takes place in a giant, open-ended and seamless world.
This world contains hundreds of dungeons, treacherous opponents and a variety of challenging quests.
Intelligent enemies, steadily adapting in number and difficulty based on player progress, challenge in heroic single- and multiplayer battles.
With the PC version doing well, all eyes are on the console versions. The PS3 version is slated to release slightly ahead of the Xbox 360 version, and we have the five latest screen shots available today. A few are below, with the rest available from the link at the top of this article for your viewing pleasure.
284w ago - Already announced for a late 2008 release on PC and Xbox 360, European-based developer Ascaron Entertainment today revealed that it is working on a PlayStation 3 version of upcoming action RPG Sacred 2: Fallen Angel.
Due out on store shelves this fall, the PS3 edition will feature enhanced graphics, optimized control settings tailored specifically towards the PS3, 5.1 surround sound, and cooperative play either via online or offline split-screen.
Press Release: Hamburg, Germany - June 26 2008 - ASCARON ENTERTAINMENT GmbH, one of Europe's leading game developers, today announced that the PLAYSTATION¬® 3 version of their upcoming action RPG, Sacred 2: Fallen Angel will hit retail shelves this fall.
"Role-playing game enthusiasts have always been strongly represented on the PLAYSTATION¬® platforms, and we are delighted to offer a version of Sacred 2: Fallen Angel for the PlayStation¬® 3," said Heiko tom Felde, Managing Director of ASCARON ENTERTAINMENT GmbH. "We've been working on this version for more than a year, and can now proudly reveal it and its new features, to an entirely new audience."
This version of Sacred 2: Fallen Angel will feature enhanced graphics, 5.1 Channel Dolby™ Surround Sound and support drop-in cooperative play, as well as other multiplayer gaming modes...