- Today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer Rogero
has updated his previous
release to Rogero PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW) v3.2 which now includes a version 4.20
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
To quote: v3.2 Updated the system version spoof to 4.20 to prevent accidental system updates (won't allow going online in any way)
v3.1 BSOD problem on some PS3 machines after downgrade now is fixed..
Usage / Compatibility:
- Can be used for Downgrade directly using a hardware flasher like Progskeet / E3 Flasher / Teensy++, etc...
- Can be used for normal system update like any other CFW/MFW from XMB or from Recovery Menu.
- Built-in system version spoof to 4.20 to prevent accidental system updates (won't allow going online in any way)
- NoBD Patch to allow installing it with the Blu-Ray drive disconnected (especially for downgrading purposes)