- With a title like this, you know the jokes are going to start rolling in. Still, it hasn't stopped Capcom from announcing that the next chapter in the Rocketmen downloadable action series, Rocketmen: It Came from Uranus, will be available through Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network next week.
The game will be available on the XBLA this May 14 and will be priced at 400 points. The PlayStation Network downloadable version will go live a day after on May 15 and will for the set price of US$ 4.95. Players blast off through three new maps, as well as several new toys to zap all the new enemies with.
Here are the complete details of what Rocketmen: It Came from Uranus will contain:
3 New Weapons:
* Blobber: Shoots blobs of goo at enemies, does damage over time in the part of the ground that it covers.
* Beamer: Shoots lighting at enemies, does high intensity damage.
* Bomber: Shoots grenades instead of bullets; grenades explode on impact doing damage.
2 New Secondary Weapons:
* Falcon: Robotic falcon that attacks enemies automatically will disappear over time.
* Screw bomb: Rocket that turns into a proximity mine on impact
3 New Levels:
* Level 11 - Finding Jane: The player must escape the Saturnian prison mine...