- As a follow-up to the OpenPStore
news, Spanish PlayStation 3 developer blipi
has shared an update on RNA - Real Network Access for PS3 JFW DH Custom Firmware and a video of RNA v0.0.1 Fade Effect in action this weekend.
To quote, roughly translated: INFORMATION
As you can see in the picture this will be the design (for lack of making a decent logo) to RNA. Also if you can observe the list of functions that will bring its first version:
- Add your friends see your profile, avatar and information. Browse through their trophies and compare with yours.
- Updates trophies for other friends to see. In later versions will add support for social networks can post your trophies on sites like facebook and twitter. Maybe when I get Thegra be able to update facebook and trophies at the same time to win.
- Do not come in the first version, but it will be the meeting point. Create rooms and join them will be just some of the options available there.
- Send and receive messages from your friends. In future it will be possible...