- The PS3 E3 Card Reader
is a normal card reader for the PC, but with additional firmware installed on it you can turn this device in a PS3 JailBreak clone mod-chip.
Hello and welcome to another review I am making for PS3News.com!
This time I will be reviewing the E3 Card Reader from Team E3.
First some details from the product:
Flash size: 128K
Flash memory onboard: 4 MB
Dual-Firmware support: Yes
Easy use: Yes
LED: 2 blue and red
• The production is from a high level
• Quality Built Hardware
• Easy To Upgrade
• Dual-boot option inside
• 4Mb flash is very small, but you can overcome that with another normal USB stick inserted with the packages on it!
Features from the E3:
• 32bit processor with 128k flash
• MicroSD SDHC supported
• Multi-System supported - (WinXP/vista/Win7/MacOS/Linux)
• 4M programable onboard FLASH - (Accessed as 4M USB drive)
• Support Multi-System - Super-Drag-Drop Upgrade -Nothing more than a file copy