119w ago - Sucker Punch Productions Community Manager Collin Moore has shared an InFamous 2: Festival of Blood video today dubbed Witness the Resurrection below.
To quote: As many of you may have heard we had an excellent panel at PAX Prime last weekend about creating our 2D cutscenes. Those lucky enough to attend got a sneak preview of a cutscene from inFAMOUS 2: Festival of Blood, and a free inFAMOUS 2: Festival of Blood t-shirt to boot.
We can't wait to share more details about Festival of Blood, so here's the sneak peek. Let us know what you think in the comments!
If you want to know how we created these sequences you can read our detailed summary of our PAX Prime panel, A Panel on Panels: Creating the Comic-Inspired Cutscenes of inFAMOUS 2, over on SuckerPunch.com.
182w ago - Playlogic Product Manager Erik Coenen has announced today that Xyanide: Resurrection for PSP arrives on PlayStation Network today.
To quote: Xyanide: Resurrection has released this month and is available for only £ 9.99 / € 9,99 in the PlayStation Store. Xyanide: Resurrection is an old school arcade-style shooter in 3D.
The game has originally appeared on PlayStation 2 and PC. It takes the best elements from classic top-down and sidescrolling shoot 'em ups and mixes them into a 3D environment filled with fantastically designed enemies and bosses.
In the game you play the role of a government executioner that has been sent into space to hunt down the evil witch Aguira. She can create alternate worlds and realities to hide in, which can result in crazy environments defying the rules of gravity, space and time.
As the executioner Drake you'll have to follow her through all the futuristic and fantastic environments she'll suck you into, it will take a fully upgraded fighter ship to defeat her. It's possible to upgrade your fighter with new parts to enhance performance.
On top of that the game supports a 2 player ad-hoc multiplayer mode on PSP where you can go head to head with another player to link up combo's and battle each other for the high score.
295w ago - A new, downloadable update for Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Online is now available for download via the PlayStation Store, Namco Bandai announced today.
In addition to addressing a number of bugs, the update adds a host of all-new features, notably including full support for Dual Shock 3 rumble controllers and a Pickup Match Mode which allows players to continuously face off in one-on-one matches.
A detailed list of the changes included in the update can be found below.
* Pickup Match Mode - For those who want to skip the waiting room, players can now continuously face off in one-on-one matches
* DUALSHOCKÂ®3 rumble support - Feel the impact of each blow and attack
* Room name display - Allows users to input and display names for online rooms
* "Flag" search - A network filter that enables users to better select opponents with optimal connection speeds
* New notifications - Let's waiting players know when it's their turn to fight or inform them when others have entered or left the room
* More casual matches - When Rank Match is set to Off, match results no longer affect Win/Loss record.
300w ago - Bandai Namco Games announced today a free update adds new modes and gameplay fixes for the Japanese version of Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection Online. It includes Dual Shock 3 rumble support and a Pickup Match Mode.
Japanese owners will get the update when they start up the game on March 18th at 1pm, there are no details of an international version yet, but is expected around the same time.
Here's a list of major changes:
* Pickup Match Mode: a mode where you continually face off in one-on-one matches without having to got through a matching room. You can set conditions to search for an opponent, then battle the same opponent repeatedly, or have the computer search for new opponents following each match.
* Dual Shock 3 rumble support
* You can now create and display names for rooms
* Adjustments to allotment of points when winning and losing battles
* "Flag" option added to room creation and searching, allowing you to create and search for rooms that have been flagged with specific conditions
* Players who are waiting for their turn to fight will be alerted via sound effects and rumble when the time has come.
* When Rank Match has been set to off, your win/loss is no longer recorded and you do not earn battle points.