- Following up on the recent Guide to Compile PSN NPDRM Games for PS3 Custom Firmware
, today Gitbrew
has released NoPDRM v1, which allows users to easily re-enable Sony PlayStation Network (PSN) content on their PlayStation 3 consoles alongside some RSX progress detailed below.
Download: NoPDRM v1 (Source Code)
To quote: With the release of mallory's NPDRM-enabled ps3tools, it was remarkably simple to re-enable your legally purchased PSN titles.
Overview of steps: unself2 -> make_self_npdrm -> pkg.py
Tools you need:
- ps3tools modified for NPDRM use (included)
- make_self_npdrm from geohot's tools (included in psl1ght)
- pkg.py (included in psl1ght)
To use the NPDRM ps3tools you need:
- Your console's IDPS
- Your console's exdata folder (/dev_hdd0/home/xxxxxxxx/exdata/)
- Your PSN titles (/dev_hdd0/game/NP*)
The get_idps.pkg file can be installed on your PS3. When run, it creates a file called 'idps' on the root of an attached USB drive. Copy this idps file to your PS3KEYS folder. Make sure that your PS3KEYS...