has released a utility that converts Wii iSOs between various PAL/NTSC video formats.
Download: Wii Video Mode Changer v1.0
/ Wii Video Mode Changer v2.0
Support for the following video modes:
- PAL interlaced. (PAL 576i)
- PAL60 interlaced. (PAL 480i)
- PAL60 progressive. (PAL 480p)
- NTSC interlaced. (NTSC 480i)
- NTSC progressive. (NTSC 480p)
- PAL non interlaced.
- PAL progressive.
- PAL60 non interlaced.
- NTSC non interlaced.
- MPAL interlaced.
- MPAL non interlaced.
- Linux version included.
- Improved Menu.
- Possibility of changing the video ways one by one.
- Search of patterns improved (to solve problems with some games).
1. Extract the "main.dol" from your "SYSFILES" folder from your ISO's second partition.
2. Load the "main.dol into the executable and within a few seconds it will be fully patched.
3. Replace the "main.dol" in your iso with the newly patched version.
Keep in mind this is the first version and there could be bugs. At the moment this only works to convert...