12w ago - Following up on the last update, today Chinese PlayStation 3 developer ccregame has made available ReActPSN v2.24 Beta which now includes PS2 Game ISO (PS2 Classics) encoding support followed by Beta 1 below.
To quote, roughly translated: ReActPSN v2.24 beta import PS2 ISO brief description
1. Click pkg.bat this category to to generate 9 PS2 container installation files under Windows. The the PKG directory under the pkg files are copied to the root directory of U. The RPS200001 SOLT 1.pkg must be copied and installed on the PS3, the remaining eight optional installation.
2. Copy exdata directory to the root directory of U and authorized with reActPSN install, simply install once.
75w ago - Following up on the previous release by PlayStation 3 developer Hotz8611, today the popular homebrew PSN application ReActPSN has been updated to version 2.10 for PS3 3.55 CFW users which requires no VSH patching and no aa user among the changes outlined below.
The update also allows users to convert PSN demos to full games without RAPS and EDAT files, and to quote from the included ReadMe file:
1. Compatible with reActPSN v2.00.
2. Changed v2.0 backup file format to one zip file, backup speed fast more than 20 times. Fixed some rap long name bug.
3. Added edat fix mode, this mode working on any CFW, no need aa user or patched vsh.self.
(1) Auto generate XMB purchase full activation edat, no need any raps or official edat files. Install official LIMBO.pkg TERIS.pkg HCU.pkg, Run reActPSNv2.10 and keep pressed BUTTON_CIRCLE about 6s, all will be full working. Higher PS3_SYSTEM_VER also be fixed in SFO...
86w ago - Today Chinese PlayStation 3 developer Hotz8611 has updated the PSN exdata license reactivation tool ReActPSN to version 2.0 for PS3 CFW users with a patched VSH.Self file and backup samples included alongside a guide on running full PlayStation Network games below.