- Following up on his previous
ports, today PlayStation 3 developer Samson
ported the PSP homebrew game Quake Arena Arcade to the PS3 entertainment system.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
To quote: Hay guys, I've been toying for the past two weeks with this little PSP homebrew game Quake Arena Arcade porting it to the ps3 and giving my usual spit and polish shine.
Sources / Credits:
- Uses Retroarch's Tyrquake core.
- Auto-boots from XMB (RetroXMB)
- Added new background image and icon.
- A more visable red crosshair.
- A 3 pass curved tv boarder shader setup. (reduce to two passes if you want fullscreen)
- In game music
- RetroArch Quake Git (github.com/libretro/tyrquake)
- Quake 1: Arena (wololo.net/downloads/index.php/download/1389)
- In Game Music (psdevwiki.com)