issued an update today to PSPVE, an emulator for the old-school Vectrex console. The emulator itself is based on code from VecX, which was originally written by Valavan Manohararajah.
Version 1.0.2 brings several enhancements and bug fixes, notably including improved emulation speed, vector rending support, a completely rewritten sound driver, and faster save state processing.
Download: PSPVE v1.0.2 for PSP CFW 3.X
/ PSPVE v1.0.2 for PSP FW 1.5
- Major speed improvements:
+ 6809 emulation
+ vector rendering
+ remove vector cash (buggy and time consuming)
- Sound emulation completly rewritten and inspired
from 8910 driver of xmame.
- The rotate 90' view is now much faster and it is used
as default render mode.
- Save state modification, it is now faster to save state
(but previously saved games are not compatible with this
new version !)
- Add .vec and .gam file extention as valid rom extention
- Add option to change color between gray and blue