266w ago - Zx-81 has updated PSPMSX today, a MSX and MSX2 series emulator for PSP. Now compatible with PSP Custom Firmware 5.00 M33, version 1.4.1 features several enhancements and bug fixes, including a built-in text editor that allows users to save digital notes per game.
- Finally fix issue with "Home - Exit" !
- Text editor to write your own comments on games
- Display first comment line while browsing game files
- Digital pad is now usable in file requester
even when danzeff keyboard is displayed
- Fix inconsistency between zip rom file names and save game name.
- Improve cheat menu & memory monitoring engine
- Text editor to modify the global cheat.txt file
- Tested on new FW 5x-M33
- Bug fix in unzip function (if you tried to unzip more than 10 files, it wasn't able to open any other files, and you had to restart the emulator)
- Add option to disable auto fire in settings menu
288w ago - Zx-81 has released an update to PSPMSX, a MSX and MSX2 series emulator for PSP. Now at version 1.3.0, PSPMSX features support for loading disk images compressed in the space saving GZip format.
In addition to the usual bug fixes, other changes include support for thumbnail images to allow easy recognition of game titles.
* Add gzipped disk file support to reduce disk file size from 700k to 50k!
(you may gzip original dsk file using 7-zip available at www.7-zip.org)
* Add MSX EBOOT music (thanks to Konami )
* A thumbnail image is now displayed in the file requester
while selecting any file with the same name of a previously
saved game (ROM, disk, keyboard, settings).
It might be very helpful to recognize that game later if you
have thousand different games in your disk and ROM folders!
* In the emulator menu you can go directly to keyboard and settings
menus using the L-Trigger key.
* Fix IR keyboard issue with firmware >= 3.80 for FAT PSP
* Fix random black screen...
- Add missing keys such as HOME, GRAPH, STOP
(Thanks to symBioT for the bug report)
- Auto joystick fire mode, press RTrigger+X to switch it on/off
(useful for games such as 1942)
- Add several new hotkeys :
. settings such as fps, render mode, auto fire speed
can now be directly modified inside the emulator
(no need to enter in the settings menu)
. quick save / quick load current state
(no need to enter in the main menu)
- Bug fix in the low battery watchdog
- Analog pad can be used in the ROM file requester
- RTrigger/LTrigger keys can be used in the keyboard
settings menu to navigate between Normal, LTrigger
and RTrigger compose mapping.
314w ago - Zx-81 released another update to his popular MSX and MSX2 series emulator today. Changes in this release include considerable speed improvements while using GU render modes, as well as various changes made to the core settings menu and default settings options.
- New render fast mode (original msx size but faster)
- Option to prevent the blue led to be displayed when L or R are pressed
- Remove .png file when removing state file
- Bug fix: random pixels colors on screen borders
- IR keyboard works now also with in the keyboard settings/mapping menu