251w ago - Zx-81 has released a maintenance update to PSP2600, a Atari 2600 emulator for the PSP. In addition to a bug fix regarding the IR keyboard functionality, version 1.1.4 features support for displaying thumbnails of ROM images in the file browser, as well as the ability to jump to the keyboard and settings menu by pressing the PSP's L trigger.
* A thumbnail image is now displayed in the file requester
while selecting any file with the same name of a previously
* In the emulator menu you can go directly to keyboard and settings
menu using the L-Trigger key.
* Fix IR keyboard issue with firmware >= 3.80 for Fat PSP
- Auto-fire mode, press RTrigger+X to switch it on/off
useful for games such as space invaders !
On given games, the auto fire can't be stopped, so an
option to stop it, is available in the settings menu.
- It uses now only PSP GU for rendering
- Speed improvements while using GU render modes
- IR keyboard support !
- Add .a26 as valid ROM extention
- Add several new hotkeys :
. settings such as fps, render mode, auto fire speed
can now be directly modified inside the emulator
(no need to enter in the settings menu)
. quick save / quick load current state
(no need to enter in the main menu)
- New speed limiter options in settings menu
- RTrigger/LTrigger keys can be used in the keyboard
settings menu to navigate between Normal, LTrigger
and RTrigger compose mapping.
- Analog pad can be used in the ROM file requester
- Default Hotkeys can now be set in the keyboard...
- Compatible with custom firmwares 3.x and PSP-slim
- Add a simple intro splash screen
- Support iso8859-1 fonts in print text functions
(might be useful to translate psp2600 menus in german, french ...)
- Bug fix in file requester