- Today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer user
has made available an open-source application dubbed PSNope v1 that allows such things as activating PSN content, IDPS spoofing and removing PS3 Custom Firmware syscalls with details and updates below.
Download: PSNope v1 by User PS3 Homebrew Application
(With Free Console ID) / PSNope_v1.05.rar
To quote: PSNope v1 by user
- activate PSN content
- spoof idps
- fake ofw (remove cfw syscalls)
- firmware independent i.e. no version specific offsets
- psid spoofing
- cleanup boot_history.dat etc.
- delete boot_history.dat etc.
- beep to indicate successful rif creation
Q: I want to activate PSN content. How to get started?
A: 1. create the folders psnope\lic\ on your pen drive
2. put the...