- Following up on his previous
releases, PlayStation 3 homebrew developer KW
) has updated to PSN Patch v2.00 followed by v2.01 and v2.02 for PS3 Custom Firmware, which allows users to temporarily disable their CFW, spoof their Console ID and more as detailed below.
Download: psnpatch 2.02.zip
/ psnpatch 2.01.zip
/ psnpatch 2.00.zip
To quote: PSNpatch 2.00 + STEALTH VERSION + COBRA PLUGIN for 4.XX CFW & COBRA 7.0 by KW
- Cobra stealth extensions perfectly supports cobra 4.46;
- Supports any 4.53 habib cobra edition (up to 1.04);
- Supports cobra version spoofing on 4.46 and future 4.53;
- Pnspatch plugin updated;
- Webman plugin included is now the official release (as it also support L3+R3+L2 to unload from memory). thank's Deank;
This should solve all reported issues on 4.46 cobra systems with spoofed version.
To install new plugins and extensions:
1. Install this psnpatch version;