- Sony Director of Marketing Brandon Stander
at PlayStation Network has announced today news of a limited-time PlayStation Card offer: 12-months of PS Plus and a $50 PSN code.
Below are all the details, to quote: Hello PlayStation Nation! I hope you're a fan of PlayStation Plus and free video games, because you may have just hit the mother lode.
We've been working tirelessly with our friends at Capital One to put together a special PlayStation Card offer for our community, and I'm excited to finally share the details.
For a limited time, new cardholders will get a 12 month subscription to PlayStation Plus AND a $50 PlayStation Network code after first purchase (and yes, before you ask, the 12 month PlayStation Plus subscription stacks if you are already a Plus member).
As you might recall, last year we launched the PlayStation Card - a credit card designed specifically for our PlayStation community. With it cardholders get:
• 10x points on ALL PlayStation Network purchases
• 3x points on ALL PlayStation and Sony purchases at Sony stores and Sony.com
• 3x points at quick service restaurants, movie theaters and on your mobile phone bill
• 1x points on all other purchases
And now, on top of the points you can earn, new...