- Today PS3 hacker [Register or Login to view links]
has tweeted some new details on dumping LV0 from PlayStation 3 3.60 Firmware and obtaining the new keys, followed by [Register or Login to view links]
claiming he has already reproduced it to confirm it works.
Below are all the tweets, as follows:
- xShadow125 You can update from your own pup only from 3.55 or lower, unless you have an exploit.
- xShadow125 Of course that should be fixed in upcoming lv0 revisions anyway (By moving the ldrs to the top of lv0)
- xShadow125 You run the 3.60 lv0, then you switch the nor, and pull the cell reset line, and you dump the extra KBs where the loaders are.
- xShadow125 Basically you have a nor with 3.55 (or lower) lv0 and your own small lv1 code that does the dump, and 3.60 lv0 on the other.
- xShadow125 You wont get all of lv0 but the part with the loaders shouldn’t be overwritten.
- xShadow125 You can actually get all the 3.60 keys/loaders without knowing lv0 keys by dumping lv0 from ram with dual nor and signed lv1.
- To those planning on building a 3.56+ pup for whatever reason, the files attributes changed, the group and user ids for the files as well.
- The new 3.56+...