- Following up on his previous
release, today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer SvenGDK
has made available XMBPC v3 Beta followed by details on v3.0.1 with the changelogs outlined below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
Changelogs v3.0.0 - v3.0.1
- Changed back to beta (Read why: twitlonger.com/show/n_1s142gp or below)
- Completely new fullscreen setup
- You can now protect XMBPC with a password (will get updates with a lockscreen)
- Updated emulators, now detecting if x32 or x64 to have a better performance
- Fixed: No Games showing
- Other minor fixes
- Emulators will not more start twice
- Gameintro should not more be laggy
Hi followers! After some hours of thinking about XMBPC, I'm ready to change some things and to talk about it.
But first, I would like to thank you all for testing and sharing XMBPC. Since the v1 release in June 2013 until now I count over 20000 downloads, which is for me more than adequate
Now to the changes I would like to do... The release...