HD version and Normal version merged into one - there are now HD shaders that do the same as the previous HD version.
* HD shaders (which upscale the resolution to 512x448) instead of hacked HD version. '4xSoft-HD' is currently the best out of the HD shaders - more to come.
* The HD version in version 4.4.5 ran in interlaced mode - with the HD shaders, you can run in either progressive or interlaced mode.
Fixed PAL50/PAL60 automatic activation in 576i/p mode.
Fixed Rise Of The Robots interlacing issues - other games which use interlaced mode also corrected.
Fixed Multiplayer controls - only player 1 worked.
OK, I promised Netplay was going to be in the next release - but it's going to have to wait until the next release. Sorry about that. BTW - check out the HD version this time - try it out in combination with 4xSoft and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
New HD Version - every game runs at the SNES' high-resolution mode (512x448 interlaced mode). Try this with the right shader on (4xSoft) and this can make the games look beautiful. Both progressive (1080p/720p/480p/576p) and interlaced modes (480i/576i/1080i) work with this - try interlaced for best results.
Build 4.4.4 (19-01-2010)
- FIXED: (CHRONO TRIGGER SCREEN HEIGHT JUMPING BUG)
Chrono Trigger would jump from 256x224 to 256x239 for one odd frame when
transitioning from normal mode to battle mode - this caused an undesirable
screen hiccup to occur everytime. This issue has been fixed.
- FIXED: Player 2 - Buttons X/Y didn't work
This bug was introduced in v4.4.3 due to an improper macro. It has now been
fixed as of v4.4.4.
- FIXED: Loading a ROM with a cheatfile...