- Following up on his previous
release, today PlayStation 3 developer judges
has updated the Teensy++ 2.0 NOR flasher NORway for PS3 to version 0.5 with the changes outlined below.
Download: NORway PS3 NOR Flasher for PS3 v0.5
/ NORway PS3 NOR Flasher for PS3 v0.5
(Mirror) / NORway PS3 NOR Flasher for PS3 v0.6 Beta
/ NORway Latest Beta
NORway v0.5 Changelog:
- Added block table for Samsung K8Q2815UQB. The programming modes "writeword" and "writewordubm" don't require manual chip/sector erase prior to writing anymore!
- Bugfix: "NORway.py COMx release" didn't work. Now you can leave Teensy powered at all times and console will boot up correctly after issuing a "release" command
- Bugfix: increased TRANSMIT_TIMEOUT for Teensy's serial device to 10000ms (required for OS X)
- Bugfix: disabled DSR/DTR flow control...