- Following up on his previous
release, this weekend PlayStation 3 developer Rogero
has updated his Rogero PS3 CFW to version 3 with the changes outlined below followed by a v3.1 bug fix.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
/ [Register or Login to view links]
To quote: His new CFW adding 4.11 spoofing, NoBD patch to allow installing without Blue-ray Drive (especially for downgrading purposes), and other fixes. He also hinted about a new Rogero Manager being released soon! Check out the details below.
Usage / Compatibility:
- Can be used for Downgrade directly using a hardware flasher like Progskeet / E3 Flasher / Teensy++, etc...
- Can be used for normal system update like any other CFW/MFW from XMB or from Recovery Menu.
- Built-in system version spoof to 4.11 to prevent accidental system updates (won't allow going online in any way)
- NoBD Patch to allow installing it with the Blu-Ray drive disconnected...