- Following up on his previous release
, today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer SvenGDK
has updated PS3 Multi Tools for Windows to version 10 followed by v10.1 with the changes below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
/ [Register or Login to view links]
PS Multi Tools v10 Changelog:
What is PS Multi Tools?
- PS Multi Tools (previously PS3 Multi Tools) was designed to manage your PS3/PS2/PSP Game Backups.
- It is able to load your PS3/PS2/PSP Game Backups from a folder/memory stick (like GAMEZ, GAMES, ...) and reading the PARAM.SFO/SYSTEM.CNF file.
- You are also able to copy the PS3/PS2/PSP Game Backups into an other HDD/Memory Stick.
With PS Multi Tools you can:
- Load PS3/PS2/PSP Game Backups
- Copy PS3/PS2/PSP Game Backups to a HDD/Memory Stick
- Format a HDD to FAT32 (any HDD size)
- Sign PKG files
- Patch LV2 for 4.21
- Edit PARAM.SFO files
- Decrypt/Sign EBOOTs up to 4.XX
- Check the MD5 Hash of the downloaded file with aldostools...