- Similar to PS3 Game List Manager
, Spanish PlayStation 3 homebrew developer dreamsder
of DemonHades has released Okapu PS3 Game Xplorer v1.4.0 for Linux users.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
/ [Register or Login to view links]
To quote, roughly translated: Hi, how are demons?
Seeing that in linux there are not many alternatives for managing our games, make a small application to list the backups we have external disk, or x folder on the PC disk. Works only on Linux, and should have the Qt libraries installed.
- Added a button to delete a backup, after confirmation.
- Added information of all backups.
- Added the ability to load backups from any directory.
- Remembers the last directory Okapu charged for the next time you attempt to load backups.
In this first version, in identification of the folder where the backups are housed, and load them from there. Also by double clicking on a game opens with nautilus...