- Following up on the previous
updates, today PlayStation 3 developer user
updated PSNope to version 1.06 (Test) with the changes outlined below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
To quote: here were some requests for an update so here you are. Sony added some checks to syscall 870 in fw 4.55, but this update should make psnope pass these checks removing cfw calls should work again.
New Test Features:
- Output content from the community log files (enable the debug_log option if you're running cex fw)
- Cleanup community log files based on blacklisting. no idea if its useful or not...
No cobra fw support (and no plans to add support it in the future)
Anyway, i'm not really interested in updating PSNope anymore and if you want to play online with cfw i recommend to:
- restore ofw syscall table
- clean up all history and log files
- restore ofw explore_plugin.sprx, nas_plugin.sprx and explore_category_game.sprx
There is no tool which supports all of these atm. oh, and don't spoof anything. PSN can check in theory...