Your PS3 must be wired, it will not work if you're using WiFi
Ok first, start ProDG Target Manager and go on "Search For Targets" then press the refresh button to start scanning, if all is ok your PS3 should be detected, just right click on it and move it to "Debugging Station" group then double click on it, it will add your PS3 into your targets list.
101w ago - Sucker Punch Productions Community Manager Collin Moore has shared some InFamous 2 PS3 user-generated sissions tutorial guide videos today with fans.
To quote: Welcome to the world of mission design! Jumping into the deep end and figuring it out on your own can be fairly daunting, but Sucker Punch has been listening to feedback gathered from your experiences in inFAMOUS 2 and we want to make mission designing a breeze!
Check out the introductory video below and, if you want to learn more about User-Generated Content (UGC), take a gander at our UGC Tutorial Video series that details everything from how to create waypoints to the best use of triggers.
Tutorial Video 1: Getting started with inFAMOUS 2 UGC
This tutorial video is a good place to start if you've never experienced inFAMOUS 2 UGC before. It covers the basics: entering the UGC Menu, creating missions from Templates, and playing missions from within the editor.
Tutorial Video 2: Logic Boxes and Smart Text
Logic Boxes and Smart Text are the bread and butter of inFAMOUS 2 UGC. Once you figure out how to use them effectively, you'll be able to turn New Marais into a rich, lustrous city teeming with mission objectives and unique experiences.
104w ago - Recently SouthSickness has made available a guide on how to use the iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad as a PS3 Remote Control.
Below are the details, to quote:
Things You Will Need:
1. iPod Touch/iPhone that has been jailbroken.
3. Bluetooth on the iPod and PS3
1. Go to iPod/iPhone and click on Cydia.
2. Click on Manage in Cydia's options.
3. Click on sources.
4. Then click on edit and add the following source. ADD REPO ON CYDIA
5. After you are done adding go to search and type in WeBe.Theres gonna be two one you pay for and a free cracked one.
6. Click on the cracked one download and install it.
7. Start of WeBe++ and wait for it to load.
8. Go to PS3 and click register a new device you should see your iPod/iPhone.
9. Add it and enter the pin code it gives you on your iPod/iPhone.
10. Your PS3 should appear as "Paired and available devices."
11. Click on it and then click where it says PS3 under or shows the keyboard symbol.
129w ago - I just figured out how to create a custom PS3 boot logo for those interested by simply modifying a PlayStation 3 RAF file. Here is a sample. Replace coldboot.raf in flash with this one (or use the CFW Loader or whatever) and reboot PS3 and see your new Bootlogo!
Apparently this DOESN'T work for HD people yet. I don't know what happens on an HD screen, I replaced the HD file with LOL but I don't know if it will work. I'm writing a full tutorial on this, so expect it soon.
Edit: My guide is now posted below! Here's basically how I did it:
Used SimplyZip (http://www.paehl.de/english.php) to decompress the RAF starting at the Zlib header (78DA) to the end of the file.
Now that you have the RAF file decompressed, it's basically a P3T (yes, Sony are that lazy) After this, you just need to run it through P3T Decompiler or whatever because you can't actually get the source files for the logo (no converter will convert them properly and I can't manually get them to show) you need to create a DDS File with these sizes:
Any gtf with _sd in the name - Standard Definition - 240 x 120