44w ago - Today the E3DIY Team have officially announced the upcoming release of their E3 Station and PS3 Glitcher hardware products for PlayStation 3 console owners.
The E3 Station consists of several PC Boards for developers to experiment with their PS3 NOR or NAND Firmware and Blu-ray drives, while the PS3 Glitcher is an independent chip purportedly able to glitch the PS3 3K and 4K model consoles.
Below is the official Press Release, as follows: E3 Team, the world renowned PS3 team, the maker of E3 Flasher, E3 Card Reader and E3 CFW 4.30 etc, will release a Revolutionary new innovation product:
E3 Station is a multi-console supported platform, which we spent nearly a year developed by E3 Team. It has huge hardware scalability and various software applications. Its main features are:
1. A high-performance hardware architecture
2. Big HD touch screen allow players to use the software easily .
3. Support for an expansion hardware board. With the custom expansive board, the user can play backup game easily.
4. Multi-console compatable, such as PS3/XBOX360/WIIU, and also future PS4/XBOX720.
5. Built-in Bluetooth, WIFI and HDMI interface, support HD Internet TV and a variety of high-definition 1080P multimedia (include...