1d ago - Following up on his previous release and Sony's PS3 Firmware 4.53 update, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Alexander has released PS3 CFW 4.53 Ferrox v1.00 Custom Firmware with the changes outlined below.
Long time missing around Now I bring you Steven CEX-4.53 v1.00 PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW).
Installation and some testing with pictures included is here (hogpro.publog.jp/archives/34739836.html) but wasn't done by me
STEVEN CEX-4.53 v1.00 CFW
1. Built from 4.53 OFW
2. Patched All Core OS ECDSA Check
3. Patched LV1 to disable LV2 Protection
4. Patched LV1 to add peek/poke support
5. Patched LV2 to add peek/poke support
6. It can run Games Signed with Keys up to 4.53
7. No BT/BD Patches to allow installation on consoles with broken Blu-ray Drive or Bluetooth...
5d ago - Following up on my previous revision and Sony's PS3 Firmware 4.53 update, today I present a new translation of mine (Mustafa Star) for PS3 XMB Arabic Edition v1.05 CFW 4.53 with details below.
HI Brothers... I'm *Mustafa star* To day i present for you new arabic language from:
Xmb Arabic Edition v1.05 (Mustafa star) CFW 4.53 with CFW 4.53 and it include the following:
1. support internet Browser
2. add official theme with icons only
3. add new waves
4. add new coldboot
5. add new sounds in logo
6. new style xmb
7. add new icons for users
8. get more text arabic language
9. can be install on any cfw 4.53 such as HABIB CFW and ROGERO...
1w ago - Following up on his previous releases, today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer KW (via kokotonix) has updated to PSN Patch v1.06 for PS3 Custom Firmware, which allows users to temporarily disable their CFW, spoof their Console ID and more as detailed below.