- Following up on the previous
update, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Alexander
returns with PS3 Control Fan Utility 1.11 for PS3 CFW 4.50 with the changes below.
(Changes: the lowest speed restriction in mode 2 is now 0x4F, 0x5A is now the default speed in mode 2, and changed the icon to the former one by Estwald
To quote, roughly translated: Alexander, rushes to help users who have had problems with the series 4.46 (Custom Firmware), as well as integrate new payload and correct some serious errors of release 1.10 Unofficial.
- Fixed a crash Homebrew 4.46.1 pressing triangle in the series and D-REX REX
- Fixed the error on CFW 4.46 after 3/4h of gameplay marked -1 degree (Thanks to Lalo and Mad_Lion for reporting)
- Compatible with CFW 4.41dex (Thanks to Rancid-o)
- Fixed For CFW 4.46cex (Thanks to REIZA72 for reporting )