- Following up on his previous
release, today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer PsDev
has updated PS3Tools GUI Edition to version 1.1B adding a Dev_Flash dumper as outlined in the changlog below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
To quote: CHANGES:
- Added Dev_flash and Dev_flash3 dumper
- Removed conf editor
- Removed space wasting buttons
- Added other tools section
- Cleaner GUI
- No extra tab screen
- Less memory by about 4mb
- No more random cmd box popping up.
- Fixed memory issue
- Fixed permissions glitch
- Can unpack any PS3 firmwares dev_flash.
- Can unpack any "PS3" Firmware up to date. Gets really fast after first or second use.
- A console is built into the program showing you the exact log a cmd would.
- Can Decrypt PS3/PSP retail PKG files (Signed by sony installable via OFW).
- Can readself of, Appldr, lv0, lv1ldr, lv2ldr, isoldr, EBOOT.BIN or if any of the things that you want to read are not listed...