- Following up on his previous
revision, PlayStation 3 homebrew developer KW
) has updated PSN Patch to v4.65.06 for PS3 Custom Firmware, which allows users to temporarily disable their CFW, spoof their Console ID and more as detailed below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
- support confirmed for habib cobra 4.65 1.00/1.01/1.02;
- support added to darknet cobra 4.65 1.00;
- cobra stealth updated to follow habib's lv2 offsets adjustments;
- psnpatch plugin displays the IDPS only if it was spoofed;
- instructions docs updated - read them VERY carefully;
- FAQ was also updated;
NOTE: To update psnpatch plugin, stealth extensions or version spoofing, install psnpatch package, run psnpatch homebrew once and follow on-screen instructions.
What is PSNpatch ?
CORE (compatible with ALL 4.XX firmware versions):
- Spoofs IDPS (console ID) and PSID;
- Disables cfw syscalls (emulates official firmware);
- Auto-Deletes game and...