3d ago - Following up on their previous update, PlayStation 3 developers Estwald and D_Skywalk have updated the PS3 backup game manager known as Iris Manager to version 2.45 with the changes outlined below.
To quote, roughly translated: What's New in version 2.45:
1) Added German as a language (thanks toto67)
2) New update Simplified and Traditional Chinese (thanks Liqianyu)
3) Fixed a bug that disallowed games bigfile external USB disk to internal (in cache). We have included a small correction for those games that do not have more than one cached bigfile. Also added warning if it comes to launching the game with BD Emu ON (exite cache inconsistency between games and BD Emu)
4) Added a number of improvements to the FTP server: now warns if you exit the application (attention, if it comes with PS button will not tell)...
5d ago - Following up on his previous updates, today Spanish PlayStation 3 developer MiralaTijera has updated his PS3 4.40 CFW to include System Manager 1.1 and Integrated Core 3.2.0 alongside QAFlag functionality.
Below are the details, roughly translated: UPDATE 3: Warning, this update if it is best installed first previous... I copy and paste the post of Estwald because of what you put on I have nothing more to add... Estwald wrote:
First of all, Miralatijera me that if they "saw" made public the Core in its name and the rest is of my own by collaborating
On the other hand, the uniqueness of this, is that just your CFW offers the ability to launch applications in the background and these things, show that when the CFW provide useful ideas and instead locked away, are offered the possibility the dev, they can do things and are more likely to do so. In contrast, others, think that by taking out a CFW automatically have to give support... it will be no [poraki]
You try hard enough and you provide the info or you worry your porting (I mean Iris Manager), as did Miralatijera (in 4.31 gave us all the information he could and at 4.40, made the...
To quote, roughly translated: Uploaded version 1.7, which theoretically supports all PS3 firmwares (If you see a problem, and I correct red phone )
Fan Control Utility v1.7 Changelog:
Accepted CEX/DEX based CFW's
For those unaware, PlayStation 3 Control Fan Utility is an application that let you set the speed of the fan for your PS3 console or install a payload that runs behind games and controls the fan speed to keep the temperature under a certain reading.
The utility is intended to work on CFW CEX/DEX 3.41, 3.55, 4.21, 4.30, 4.31, 4.40 and 4.41. There has been expanded support for more CEX Based...
Iris Manager v2.41 Changelog, roughly translated: New: Version 2.41
1) Italian language update (thanks to AlexanderPs3Mod)
2) Added Simplified and Traditional Chinese languages support (thanks Liqianyu)
3) Added syscall 879 emulation (Bd Media ID) for DiscLess Payload
4) Improved discless mode in 3.55, 4.21 and 4.30 CEX CFW. With a USB device, it mounts on exit; without USB device, use the "PS" in Iris Manager to display the disc. If your CFW requires mounting a USB device for disc-less, remember that pressing START (Global Options) and then SELECT display and record the generated Event ID.
2w ago - Following up on Iris Manager v2.40, this weekend Italian PlayStation 3 developer Rancid-o has shared a fork of the PS3 homebrew application dubbed PS3ITA Manager v1.00 with the new features and changes detailed below.
To quote, roughly translated: We are delighted to announce the first public release of our backup manager: Ps3ita Manager.
Ps3ita Manager was not created from scratch, on the contrary, is a simple fork of Iris Manager, initially for fun and then by the need to include some essential functions (fix for the error 0 × 80010009) for our cfw (and not only..)
Gradually, the project has caught on, other changes were made to the manager, until the meat to the fire was enough to justify a first release .. It was not created anything revolutionary.. but we think that some additions can be enjoyed by more people..
Changelog v1.0, 12/05/13: Based on Iris Manager 2.40