- You can now update to multiMAN PS3 Backup Manager version 02.00.05, which includes extended support for the PlayStation 3 BD Remote Controller among the changes detailed below.
multiMAN 2.00.05 Changes:
- Changed: Coverflow mode completely rewritten to use XMMB engine
- Changed: Coverflow shows covers in perspective
- Changed: Better memory management
- Changed: XMMB display mode visualization
- Changed: Caching only of Photo, Music and Retro XMMB columns with their actual size (faster boot and exit/restart) (16MB HDD space freed)
- Added: Option in XMMB Settings column "XMMB Game Icon Swap" to select mode for covers/icons for Game column
- Added: Options in XMMB Settings column "Key Repeat Delay" and "Key Repeat Speed"
- Added: Launch .zip ROMs from File Manager (from emulator folders or dev_hdd0 or dev_usb00* ./ROMS/[emulator])
- Added: Support for FBA Next emulator (port mods by squarepusher2)
- Fixed: PPU crashreport about MultiStream on exit (thanks to an0nymous for the backtrace log)
- Fixed: Minor issues when applying themes
- Fixed: Minor issues/garbage with boot screen on rare occasions
- Removed: Use of virtual memory