- Following up on the previous
update, today the PS3 3K3y Team
have made available a video, the official features and release date of 12-12-12 for those interested below.
To quote: PS3 3K3y Features:
- Play your PS3, PS2 and PSX games from any USB media!
- No custom firmware required for operation* - you can update to the latest official firmware for PSN access
- Integrated game ripper
- User friendly intuitive interface
- No soldering required
- Multi-language support
- Compatible with both Fat and Slim models
- Supports most file systems, including NTFS, EXT2/3/4, and Mac OS X Extended
- High speed USB2 interface
- Powerful embedded Linux system running from Micro SD card (included)
- Linux firmware fully updatable from USB media
- FPGA fully updatable from USB media via built-in, in-system JTAG programming
- Recovery mode - it is always possible to recover from a bad flash Update your PS3 as normal, no CFW or game patching required
- Pass-through mode. (Use your PS3 in "normal mode")
* Currently firmware 3.55 is required for exctracting the drive key. Once the key has been...