4w ago - While the game isn't even officially out yet, today The perfect Dark confirmed that Call of Duty (CoD) Ghosts is already hacked on both PlayStation 3 (PS3) and XBox 360 platforms with details below.
To quote: Summary: Cheats (aimbot, wallhack), perks and Prestige 10.
Call of Duty: Ghosts isn't even officially out yet, but people who already got the game is reporting that hackers have started to show up. Basically, they are using Cheats (Aimbot, Wallhack), Perks and Prestige 10...
Below are some pics of the PS3 version alongside a video from the XBox 360 version, as follows:
Finally, for those curious CoD: Ghosts officially launches on Tuesday, November 5th, 2013.
47w ago - This weekend the XCM Team have shared a video of their new MaxGear Cross Trigger in action, which is an adapter allowing users to connect their wireless / wired XBox 360 controller to the PS3 / PS3 Slim / PS3 Ultra Slim console with the ability to remap all buttons to their liking.
1. MaxGear Cross Trigger is an adapter that allows you to connect your wireless / wired Xbox 360 controller to your PS3 / PS3 Slim / PS3 new Slim console with the ability to remap all buttons to how you want it to be.
2. Support button mapping.
3. Can map multi-keys function into one key.
4. Built in Rapid fire function.
5. Compatible with all versions of PS3 consoles.
6. Compatible with PS3 / XBox 360 wired/Wireless controller.
7. Supports PS3 SixAxis tilt function, can map the PS3 tilt function to the XBox 360 controller Right / Left analog stick.
8. Support firmware update via PC.
B. Device introduction
1. USB port, connect to the PS 3TM console.
2. Rapid fire / Turbo LED indicator
3. Program LED indicator.
4. Program key.
5. Rapid fire / Turbo key.
6. Code key (for pairing to the code with Xbox 360 wireless controller)
57w ago - Today the XCM Team is back with some fresh demonstration videos of their new XCM FPS Programmer for use with PS3 and XBox 360 controllers with details below!
From the official site: XCM FPS programmer: This marvelous XBox 360 FPS gear allows you to map multi-keys function in one simple click... with an Usage Manual available as well.
Simply map 4-5 buttons together to execute the special function like auto aim, burst, drop aim, drop shot, jump aim, jump shot, quick scope change and many others to any button you like with merely one click to complete this mission.
So simple and easy. It's also plug and play device. IT DOES NOT NEED TO HAVE ANYTHING MODIFIED ONTO YOUR WIRED XBOX 360 CONTROLLER. The advantage will be always on your side.
Its designed to work with both XBox 360 wired controller and PS3 controller on the XBox 360 console.
Below are some demonstration videos of the XCM FPS Programmer in action!