32w ago - Comcept Founder Keiji Inafune shared a new Soul Sacrifice video trailer today outlining the bonus content for early PSN purchases below.
To quote: Soul Sacrifice is finally available on PS Vita in America today. I hope most of you will get the game and start playing as soon as possible.
For fans who would like to purchase the game via PlayStation Network, we're pleased to finally confirm that - for a limited time - North American PSN purchasers will also receive the exclusive pre-order offerings that we've been promoting for physical reservations of the game:
• Two Unique Costumes with which players can customize their character
• Three Magic Items to aid players in battle:
• Spirits' Flamepike: Shards of the spear provided by Fire spirits. (Attribites: heat) Enables five combo attacks.
• Spirits' Blightstone: Explosive stone provided by the spirits. (Attributes: venom)
• Spirits' Fulgurwood: Root provided by the Thunder spirits. (Attributes: volt) It tracks enemies on the ground and attacks with thunder spell.
• The Japanese voice-over pack. Get it for no added cost during the promotion!
My team has put a lot of spirit and passionate work into...
34w ago - Following up on Sony's PS Vita 2.10 and PS Vita 2.11 Firmware updates, today PlayStation Vita hacker The Z shared a way around some of the new limitations and covered putting content into the GAME folder in a video below.
To quote (via wololo): Several people have pointed to me that I shouldn’t talk about “PS Vita hacks” when what I’m really talking about are hacks inside the PSP emulator running on the Vita.
But I’ll have to say in my defense that with each iteration, the PSP emulator on the Vita is going further away from the actual PSP firmware, with its seemingly endless series of security features (that are probably really here to avoid a stupid crash happening on your Vita, but also have the convenient side effect of delaying hacks inside the psp emulator).
Take the recent firmware 2.10 for example. It blocked the possibility to create files or subfolders within the /PSP/GAME folder from within the PSP emulator itself. The Vita system of course can still do it (and needs to do so when you purchase and install a psp...
95w ago - Sony Product Marketing Manager Wilson Cheng has revealed three reasons today why fans should try PS Vita / PS3 cross-play content below!
To quote: The day is approaching for you to finally get your hands on PlayStation Vita!
For some of you, that day is already here with the delivery of the First Edition Bundle. As we've discussed in several previous Blog posts, the connection between PS Vita and PS3 is one of the most compelling features that sets gaming on PS Vita apart.
Because we want all of you early PS Vita owners to check out the cross-platform gameplay experience, we're offering content on both platforms for one promotional price with two launch titles, Hustle Kings and WipEout 2048. Our friends at Capcom are also offering shared content for no additional cost with Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
Here's how it works:
• If you purchase Hustle Kings for PS Vita, you will get Hustle Kings on PS3 for free. If you already own Hustle Kings on PS3, you'll be able to download the PS Vita version for free.
• If you purchase WipEout 2048, you will be able to download WipEout 2048's DLC packs, WipEout HD and HD Fury for free when they launch on PS Vita later this spring (if you already own the PS3 versions)
102w ago - Over the weekend PlayStation Vita developer Virtuous Flame has made available OpenCMA, an open-source homebrew application that prevents the PS Vita Content Manager from connecting to the Internet to bypass online and the latest OFW checks.