- Following up on his previous
release, today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer SvenGDK
has updated PS3 Multi Tools for Windows to version 9 with the changes detailed below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
PS Multi Tools v9 Changelog:
- Added PARAM.SFO Editor
- Added 2 more themes (BlueMoon, ComicColor)
- Added MD5 Checker (Get MD5 of a file / Compare 2 files’s MD5 Hash / Check MD5 Hash with aldostools MD5-Database)
- Opened PS Vita section
- New Reporter (More features added)
- New Offline Mode (Use PS Multi Tools offline – most features are disabled)
- Other fixes (Translation fixes, missing setup languages, bad coding)
What is PS Multi Tools?
PS Multi Tools (previously PS3 Multi Tools) was designed to manage your PS3/PS2/PSP Game Backups. It is able to load your PS3/PS2/PSP Game Backups from a folder/memory stick (like GAMEZ, GAMES, ...) and reading the PARAM.SFO/SYSTEM.CNF file. You are also able to copy the PS3/PS2/PSP Game Backups into an other HDD/Memory Stick.
With PS Multi Tools you can: