* Popcorn bug fixes
* Fixed bug that caused some games with certain icons not to work, and caused document.dat not to work.
* Fixed critical bug that caused continous corruption of psx games in RAM.
* Core bugfix: Fixed sctrlKernelSetInit* functions not working.
* M33 network update doesn't work in 5.00 M33, fixed.
* Added the possibility of loading version information from the file flash0:/vsh/etc/version.txt
5.00 M33-2 Popsloader:
* Enables users to run previous versions of pops (Sony's PSP PSOne emulator), allowing for increased compatibility.
* A bug was introduced in 5.00 M33-2 that made some games and homebrew...
307w ago - Update: Due to an error on his part, Dark_AleX has now quickly updated to PSP CFW 3.80 M33-4 as a bug fix. Changelog as follows:
- galaxy.prx was changed to a new version that is giving problems with slow memory sticks. Reverted back to previous versions. This didn't only affect decrypted isos running in NP9660 mode.
Dark_AleX has released an update to the recently released 3.80 M33-2 Custom Firmware. Now at 3.80 M33-3, the latest release adds a couple of libs to the nids resolver and fixes a synchronization issue with downloaded games from the PS3/PC PlayStation Store.
The PopsLoader update allows users to run all versions of Pops (the PSP PSOne emulator) for increased compatibility. The updated PopsLoader build is compatible only with 3.80 M33-3. The full changelog is detailed below.
PSP CFW 3.80 M33-3 Changelog:
- Fixed synchronization issue that plugins check code caused in PSN NP9660 original games (fixes 0Ã–80010013 error)
- Added a couple of libs to the nids resolver.
- Added some internal changes required by incoming...
The same of original POPSLoader. To obtain 3.73 prxs you can use RSPsar Dumper (or M33Psar Dumper). PRXs must be decrypted, so you need to use SQUARE option in Psar Dumper.
Necessary PRXs are the same of 3.72 pops, so: popsman.prx, pops.prx, libpspvmc.prx e pafmini.prx.
Later you need to insert PRXs in /SEPLUGINS/POPSLOADER as popsman373.prx, pops373.prx, libpspvmc373.prx and pafmini373.prx. At the end you need to overwrite original PopsLoader.prx with the one contained in the package.
317w ago - As expected, Dark_AleX released 3.71 M33-3 today. Included is an updated build of PopsLoader, which allows users to run all versions of pops (the PSP PSOne emulator) for increased compatibility.
Additionally, the update features various changes and bug fixes, all of which are detailed in the changelog below:
- Fixed a bug in access to flash by USB.
- HEN core: kernel PRX's with syscall exports work again.
- PSP Slim: programmers can set the size of user memory to 52 MB by using a sfo flag. Check sample in SDK for usage.
- March33 NO-UMD driver:
* Fixed a bug that could hang the PSP when exiting with home.
* Fixed compatibility issue with Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles, and maybe more games.
- Vshmenu: it wasn't displaying properly with PSP Slim TV-OUT due to the change of resolution.